Dr. Indrani Karunasagar
Professor & Head, Director, UNESCO CENTRE
for Marine Biotechnology
+ 91-824-2246384 (R), +91-824-2249256 (O )
+ 91-824-2246384, + 91-824-2248366
- British Council Study Fellow, Virology Unit, Institute of Aquaculture, University of Stirling - March 1991-August 1991.
- IOC/DANIDA Fellow, University of Copenhagen, Denmark - 1993.
- UNESCO Biotechnology Fellow, University of Maryland, USA - Sept. 1995 to Dec. 1995.
- DBT Overseas Associateship, Centre for Marine Biotechnology, Baltimore, USA- April 1999- July 1999.
- Visiting Professor, University of Wurzburg, Germany, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004- 2005,2006.
- Lecturer in Microbiology, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal - Jan'76 to May'77.
- Sr. Resident, Jawaharlal Institute of PG Medical Education & Research, (JIPMER) - July '97 to March'80.
- Asst. Professor of Fishery Microbiology, University of Agricultural Sciences, College of Fisheries, Mangalore - Oct'82 to Oct'92.
- Associate Professor of Fishery Microbiology, University of Agricultural Sciences, College of Fisheries, Mangalore, Oct'92 - Sept' 2000.
- Professor & Head of the Department of Microbiology, Karnataka Veterinary,Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, College of Fisheries, Mangalore, October 2000 to date